Oxford Primary Writing Assessment provides an effective, whole-school approach to writing assessment, in line with the expectations of the 2014 English National Curriculum, and other UK curricula.
- Assesses all aspects of writing from Reception/P1 right through to Year 6/P7 using the Oxford Writing Criterion Scale.
- Provides annotated exemplification to help teachers understand the new expectations.
- Facilitates the recording of pupil attainment and progress tracking, using a clear and consistent approach.
- Enables teachers to develop their subject knowledge, to better inform next steps for children.
- Helps prepare pupils for the statutory writing assessments with suggested stimuli included.
This book contains the updated Writing Criterion Scale/Standards for Writing Assessment which is now known as the Oxford Writing Criterion Scale. The Oxford Writing Criterion Scale is available as part of this publication; as part of an Oxford Owl Online subscription; or though Big Writing conference and INSET training from Andrell Education.